Friday, January 2, 2009

First Threesome

OK, so I left you hanging.  Well, right after I started this blog....life happened.  So, here I am again with some sort of normalcy returning to my life and I thought I'd try to pick up where I left off.  Even in these crazy times I have been having, I have still been creating the memories my blog will be about.  As soon as I catch everyone up with how my life got to this point, I'll begin letting you in on my daily trysts and other fun things.

I last left you wondering what, if anything, happened with HSBF.  Well, a LOT happened with her.  After I first broke the ice about being bi-curious, things continued on pretty much the way they always had.  Only now the sex jokes became more like little cues and puzzle pieces left along the way so that we could find our way to the bedroom.  Movies were always a good way to get things started and she even started to bring over some that were a little racy or had at least ONE good sex scene in them.  This kind of foreplay went on for quite a while.  

Then we accidentally stumbled onto a B movie called Two Moon Junction.  Holy shit!!!  That was just what the doctor ordered.  There was nudity galore, a beefy guy, a sexy girl with nice tits, and best of all.... just a hint of girl-girl action.  *sigh*  Sherilyn Fenn (sexy girl with nice tits) and Christy McNichol trade tops in a bathroom, they dance in a bar together, and all of this sexual tension is on the screen and in the room with us.  It was enough to get us all hot.  Somehow, after the movie was over, we decided to play a game.  She and I went to get Scrabble out of the closet in our room and there in the pile of games was a "sex game" that we had gotten when we were on our honeymoon.  It was one of those really cheesy games with two dice and playing cards.  The dice had action words and body parts on them and the cards told you how many articles of clothing you had to remove.  Well, HSBF picks it up and says, "This seems perfect for us tonight!"

I couldn't have agreed more.  We decided to set it up on our bed (because there were too many windows by our table...yeah right).  By the time Jeff figured out that we were missing for too long, HSBF had read the instructions and was laughing at the dice combos as she rolled them.  He came into the bedroom and I think he just about died when he saw the game, but somehow he played it really cool and only raised his eyebrows at me as he walked in.  We played the game, and as we played, our clothes came off a little at a time.  We tried to act like it was no big deal that we were just sitting in our bed with nothing but panties on, and we allowed her to say no to any dice combo that she felt uncomfortable with.  

Then Jeff and I both had a die in our hands and we rolled together.  One said "suck" the other said "nipples".  We both looked at HSBF and headed her way while she protested.  I got her hands above her head so that Jeff could suck her nipples.  Soon she quit struggling against me.  I was unbelievably turned on by watching him touch her.  I slowly made my way down to her other breast.  As I pulled her nipple into my mouth, Jeff's eyes met mine.  With both of us sucking on her nipples, she was starting to moan and move around from the pleasure.  My heart was pounding as I slowly ran my hand down her belly and to her thighs.  I can still picture her lying there in her panties, my hand slipping under the waistband to her pussy.  It was so hot and wet as I began to touch it.  She spread her legs as I began to rub her clit with my fingers.  I was surprised at how big and hard it was.  At that point, I started kissing my way down her belly, Jeff's eyes urging me lower.  I stood beside the bed and grabbed her panties, she raised her hips, and there she was.... completely naked on my bed.  The moment couldn't have been any more beautiful if I had planned it.  

Jeff was still working on her nipples as I slowly went down between her legs to get my first taste of pussy.  Mmmmmmmmmmmm.  I had never smelled or tasted anything so damned good in my life.  I mean, I had tasted myself, but this was AMAZING!  She spread her legs farther as I began working on her clit.  She raised her hips up to me and Jeff rose from the bed and stood behind me.  He slid his cock inside me while I was going down on her and began to fuck me real steady, then harder until Jeff and I came.  Jeff never said a word, but left us alone in the room while I was finishing her.  I continued to eat her pussy for another 15 minutes.  She was so close, but couldn't quite make it over the edge.  As I started to put a finger into her, she stopped me and reminded me she was still a virgin and said that it hurt.  I knew that if I could just get to her G-spot I could send her over the top, but she wouldn't let me.  I felt awful leaving her without a full orgasm, but she said she was blissfully happy just the way she was.  

We lay there in bed talking and cuddling until Jeff shut off the lights and came to bed.  We fell asleep with her sandwiched between us, all three of us naked and cuddled together.  I kept my hand on her breasts or hips all night long.  It felt like the most natural thing in the world to us.  We woke up the next morning and had a little more playtime, then ate breakfast in the nude at the kitchen table.  Wow.  And just a few weeks ago this had all just been a fantasy in the back of my mind.  Somehow, the fantasy had never been quite this good....and it led to many things better than I could have ever imagined.

No comments: