Saturday, January 17, 2009

MFM, DP and other surprises

When I am writing about these things in my past, it always makes me miss that time in my life. That's how I'm feeling tonight. I was just thinking about all of the fun that we have had and the close friends that we made along the way. We have grown apart and gone our separate ways with some of them. Others are still around and we add more to the mix now and then too. I miss those "firsts" that we had because we don't have a whole lot left out there that we haven't done and we want to do. The "firsts" were so awesome then because we were young and naive. When I go back and write about them, it kind of makes me sad...until it ends up making me horny! LOL!

We had many times with HSBF and BB. It was not unusual for us to spend several weekends in a row having fun. One night it was a little different though. BB stopped by our house in the middle of the week unannounced. No big deal to us, we were just watching TV. After the little one went to bed, the boys decided it was time for a little MFM action where we didn't have to worry about HSBF's feelings getting hurt because I was getting more attention or whatever.  I was concerned about this, but they talked me into it (had to twist my arm really hard, ya know) and told me just not to tell her. I got so much more than I bargained for that night.

I went to our bedroom and put on a pretty white lace teddy and turned on the black light. Wow, do I look hot in this in the black light!  It was nice to feel like I was getting all sexy for once instead of us all just ripping our clothes off and fucking wherever we happened to land.  I lay down on the bed, stretched out and waited for the boys.  BB caught his breath when he walked in. I knew how he felt about me, but the look in his eyes still surprised me. I wasn't prepared for that animal lust look that he was giving me. His hands were all over me, and Jeff sat back and watched.  It made Jeff crazy to see someone else so turned on by me.  I didn't know it, but I was about to have a night FULL of firsts.

As things progressed, Jeff joined in and I was finally right where I wanted to be...sandwiched right between two horny males with rock hard dicks.  I loved to feel them both pressed up against me.  BB rolled onto his back and I straddled him and lowered myself onto his dick.  Jeff was behind me kissing my back, reaching around to play with my tits or diddle my clit.  As I was fucking BB, Jeff got up and went to the toy drawer and pulled out some lube.  He got back behind me and told me to lean forward because he wanted to try something.  Hmmmmm. *raises eyebrows*  What do you think you are doing?  But I did as he said and before I could ask any questions, he was lubing up my ass.  Um, I'm not so sure about this.... feeling very uncomfortable.... a little nervous.... don't you think we should talk about this?  We had done anal once before, and after it quit hurting I had actually liked it. But with someone else too? All kinds of embarrassing things could happen and I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with any of that. Too bad!  He wasn't really giving me a choice, he was just gonna do it.  And as nervous as I was, surprisingly enough, the thought of it was also making me very horny, so I didn't complain.

I looked at BB and he seemed kind of excited about it too, so I lay down on his chest and just tried to relax.  We kissed and I felt Jeff start to enter me.  He was as gentle as ever, and when I said stop he did and he would wait until I relaxed again.  Finally, he was completely inside my ass, and I just have to say that having myself filled with so much cock was unfuckingbelievable! If I had just had one more to put in my mouth... *shivers*  We all began to fuck together. Once we got a good rhythm down, it was amazing!  I never thought that I could be so turned on by double penetration.  They had me panting and begging for more.  The faster they fucked, the harder I came.  I couldn't even begin to count how many orgasms I had.  It was like I was on some wild roller coaster ride of pleasure.  When they came, Jeff pulled out of me (thank you very much) and I finished grinding out the last of my orgasms on BB.  I rolled off of him and lay on the bed between them.  They started laughing and teasing me because I had acted so worried about it in the first place.  I guess I'll never get away with not trying something after this!  Then I found out that they had planned the whole thing while I was slipping into my teddy. Big jerks!  They could have at least let me get mentally prepared for it.

After we rested and cleaned up a bit, I decided that I wanted to try something else if the boys were up to it.  I wanted to see what it would feel like with both of their cocks inside my pussy at the same time, but I wasn't sure how they would feel about it.  I know how guys can be about getting too close to each other, so I asked them if they would try.  I was surprised when they actually said yes to it.  Since I had been such a good sport and hadn't complained earlier, they felt that was the least they could do.  

I got back on top of BB and slid down his cock then leaned forward for Jeff to have enough room. He had me lift up a little bit so he could put lube on me, and he also lubed up BB. I saw his eyes get really big when Jeff did that and I was afraid he would back out of it, but he didn't. Once we were all nice and slick, Jeff slowly started to push his cock into my already filled pussy. Shhhhhit! I had always said that I would rather have a cock that was big around than long, and I was right about how good it would feel to be stretched to the limits.  I felt completely crammed full of cock and it was awesome! Then they started to fuck me.  It was tricky, but since we were all so slick it didn't hurt at all.  What surprised me most was how the boys were reacting to it.  It must have almost felt like overstimulation to both of them with so much action down there. But, judging from their faces, it must not have been a bad feeling but a great one. It wasn't unusual for me to cum fast, but I was surprised at how quickly and hard they came. I thought they were gonna blow my head off!  I'll have to suggest new things more often if this is the result.  

We finally broke apart from our tangled mess and they surprised me once more.  Jeff retrieved the wash cloth for me, then cleaned the lube off himself and then reached across me to clean off BB.  He just took his cock in his hand as if it was no big deal at all and started wiping it clean. I sat there with my mouth literally hanging open. Not just because he was doing it, but because BB was getting hard again. They looked at each other while he was doing it, and once the lube was all gone, Jeff glanced at me then bent down and put BB's hardening cock into his mouth.  WTF! We never talked about this! And why is this turning me on so damned much?! Holy shit! He sucked his cock for a few seconds as I just watched. I remembered how much BB liked it when both HSBF and I did it together, so I got down beside Jeff and helped him suck it. Our lips and tongues brushed together around his cock, and as we both came up to the head we began to kiss. I continued to stroke his cock with my hand while we kissed for a few seconds, then we went back to his cock. I looked up at BB's face and saw nothing but pleasure. Soon he said he was going to cum so Jeff sat back and I put his cock in my mouth and drank it all down. I was relieved that Jeff didn't want to swallow his cum too. My mind was still reeling from everything and I think that if he had done that I might have gone off the deep end. I had no idea that he would even consider sucking cock, and I sure didn't think that I would like watching it either.

The discussion that followed revealed that neither of them had really thought about it before and that it just seemed ok for some reason. They thought that it was the fact that it felt so good when they were rubbing together in my pussy that got them so worked up for each other. I understood completely. After all, it had made sense to me that a woman should know how to make a woman feel good, so why not the other way around? They were as surprised as I was about my reaction to them. I had to admit that it turned me on a whole lot more than I would have imagined.  I guess we were all just taken aback by it. One thing for certain, we knew that we would never tell HSBF or anyone else about it. It was something, until now, that has always just been our little secret.

No comments: