Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just the two of us

Strangely enough, after that first night, things didn't become awkward at all.  No one was more surprised by that than I was.  I figured it was a one time thing (knowing the way my luck ran) and counted myself lucky for getting the opportunity for the one time.  I was pleasantly surprised when HSBF popped in a few more times that next week and things were fine.  Actually, better than fine.  She talked and joked about it and hinted at wanting to do it again. Hmmmm.

By the time the next weekend rolled around, she was absolutely giddy, giggly and outright horny! Well, who am I to turn that down?  She kept joking about playing the game again and I finally just said, "Who needs the damned game?"  Well, honestly...it was only the ice breaker in the first place.  Didn't we know what to do now?  She wasn't quite sure what to think about that, especially since Jeff wasn't home from work yet.  I told her that I was pretty sure that he would be just fine with coming home to find two naked girls in his bed (and I was right).  I just reached over and started playing with her tits while we were on the couch.  Then she started playing with mine.  This was nice, because the last time, she didn't do anything for me.  I guess she was still trying to get over the shock.  Anywho, I was glad she had developed an interest in me.  

I slipped my hands under her shirt and she did the same.  We were just kind of playing around with each others nipples, so I decided to pull off my shirt, and to my surprise, she undid my bra then began curiously exploring my tits.  I leaned back and let her find her way around.  When I finally felt her breath as she was about to kiss them, I was electrified.  I couldn't believe that she was doing it.  She sucked on my nipples and kissed my tits all over.  It was very sexy and I was tingling all over.  As much as I was enjoying the attention, I wanted to be all over her.  I stood up and asked to go to the bedroom, just in case mom or my brother dropped by, I didn't want to give them a heart attack (or hard on, if it was my bro).  We went to the bedroom and started stripping off our clothes.  Ahhhh.  There she was in my room naked again!!!  Yeah for my fantasies all coming true!

I wanted it to be a lot different this time.  You know, more sensual and feminine.  I laid her back on the bed and asked her what she wanted me to do.  All I got was a shrug and a whatever you want so I started with her neck.  I kissed it while I was playing with her tits, but as I started towards her lips she stopped me.  "No kissing.  That's too weird for me."  What? You let me go down on you but kissing is too weird? WTF?  I was pissed.  That was a big part of my fantasy with her.  Oh well.  I figured I could either pout about it or get on with it, so on I went.  If she didn't want to kiss me, fine.  I kissed every other part of her body, except where she wanted me to.  I licked and touched her in all the amazing tender, sexy parts that women have that she didn't even know existed yet.  I had her so worked up that finally, she begged me to go down on her.  The satisfaction from that was unbelievable.  Just knowing that I made her want me set me on fire.

I eagerly granted her request.  As I reached down between her legs, I couldn't believe just how wet she was.  She was literally dripping.  Wow.  I did THAT? Pat myself on the back for a job well done!  I guess I had her right where I wanted her.  Now to enjoy the rest!  (I have to take a break here and just say that I love pussy.  I love the way it smell, looks and tastes.  I love how it responds to just the right strokes and licks.  I'm glad I have one and wish I had one in front of me right now to go down on, instead of write about.  Man, do I LOVE PUSSY!)  As I began to lick her, I savored every drop of juice there was.  I licked her from top to bottom (literally) and sucked it all up.  When I finally got to her clit, it was very hard again.  As I took it into my mouth, I felt her legs quiver.  I knew that when Jeff got me going, my legs would jerk like I was having spasms, I just didn't know that it could happen to her too.  The more I licked and sucked and flicked her clit with my tongue, the harder her legs shook.  She gasped for air and put her hands in my hair.  She held my head like she wanted to tear it away, but it felt too good to do it.  She kept saying to stop but held my head to her so I couldn't move away.  I stopped licking for a second to let her catch her breath.  When she would just about get back under control, I'd start working her up again.  I took her on a roller coaster ride of her life that night.  For someone with no experience, she bucked and rolled her hips like a sex pro.  She ground her pussy against my mouth until I thought I was gonna cum from HER enjoyment.  Oh, it was b-e-a-utiful!  Still, no matter what I did, I could not make her cum.  She would be so close, but she just couldn't go over the edge.  I tried to put a finger in again, and she wouldn't let me.  I felt like such a FAILURE. Why couldn't I make her cum?!

She finally had enough and asked me to stop, and this time she meant it.  Whew!  Finally it was my turn.  She started playing with my tits again and commented on how much she loved them.  She sucked on them and kissed them.  She even kissed my neck.  As she was sucking my nipple, I moved her hand lower and she tensed up.  NOT a good sign.  I relaxed and tried it again a minute later.  No go again.  "What gives?"  She said she was sorry but she wasn't into that and didn't think she wanted to try it.  WTF!!!!  I'm laying here on fire from everything I was doing to you.  Can't you at least give it a little diddle?  I was beyond pouting now.  I wanted to cum! And Jeff wasn't due home for a while yet.  I asked her if she cared if I played with a toy and she was excited that I had a toy and wanted to see it.  I showed her and then began to use it on myself.  She watched curiously.  As I was getting close, I asked her if she would suck on my tits again to help me.  Thankfully, she was more than happy to do that.  It was wonderful.  Sure, I was playing with myself, but I had a girl sucking my tits.  Who was I to complain?  She pinched one nipple as she got the other between her teeth, looked up into my eyes and began to bite and flick my nipple really hard and fast.  She kept staring into my eyes and it made me crazy.  I raised my hips as I started to cum and she got this look of excitement in her eyes that I just couldn't believe.  As I finished, she gave my forehead a kiss and told me how hot she thought that was.  I knew what she meant.  I couldn't wait to make her cum too.

We were asleep by the time Jeff got home.  As I guessed, he was not mad, just excited to see her there with me.  Even though she wasn't interested in anymore play, I gave Jeff one hell of a romping because my orgasm had just barely cut down the heat I had built up.  After we were finished, we all cuddled together as before and fell asleep.  Ahhhhh.  Pure bliss.

No comments: