Thursday, January 8, 2009

Add another to the mix! Wahoo!

Well, by now I'm sure that you can figure out that Jeff and I had a LOT of really great times with HSBF.  We fooled around more times than I can count, but she and I were together several times each week.  I doubt very seriously that Jeff even knew a fraction of what we did.  It wasn't that we were hiding it or sneaking around, it's just that she would come over for a quickie all the time.  I guess I should have felt used because I never got anything out of it in return.  I probably would have felt used if I didn't love eating her pussy so damned much.

Somewhere along the way, she lost her virginity and then things really picked up for the three of us.  I remember the first time that I watched Jeff fuck her.  I swear, I never thought that I could do that and not be jealous, but it was the biggest turn on for me ever.  When they were done, I licked his cock clean of all her pussy juices and then went down on her.  It was so amazing!  It was a little unsettling to know that we had to be really careful with her now because she wasn't on birth control.  That could have been quite the sticky mess if she had gotten pregnant.  Duh!

A while later, she started dating a guy from our school.  He was a year younger than us and he had always tried to ask me out.  He just never was my type.  He was really tall, I'm very short.  He grew so fast that he was really awkward early on ( I used to call him Big Bird or BB), but once his coordination caught up with his height and he got contacts, he wasn't half bad.  He just still wasn't my type, so it was cool when they started going out.  

She used to house-sit for some relatives when they would go out of town.  One week she was there by herself the whole week.  It was a huge house and I would go over and watch movies with her.  All she had to do was feed the dogs and cats and watch movies.  One afternoon I popped by and Big Bird was there.  Damn it!  I was hoping to get lucky!  We sat there talking and watching TV.  They started getting all smoochy and cuddly and I figured it was time that I should leave.  I was getting jealous that he was handling MY goods.  I guess I was becoming a little more possessive than I thought.  When I got up to leave, BB said I shouldn't go.  No, I should be heading home.  He knew I was back early and  Jeff wasn't home, so what was my rush.  I told him that I didn't wanna interrupt their alone time.  HSBF giggled and he laughed.  Then he just came out and said, "Well, I was hoping to get in on some of the action that HSBF was telling me about."  Oh boy.  Not good.  I mean, it was good, I just didn't think it was a good idea to do without checking with Jeff first.  Down pussy, down!!!  Yeah, I KNOW you are horny, just take it easy and let me think, ok?

I guess I just sat there with a panicked look on my face.  HSBF said it was ok, he wouldn't tell anyone.  Yeah, right.  Guys aren't known for keeping girl-girl action a secret.  Um, maybe not, but I don't think Jeff would go for it without him being here.  Well, BB had the answer for that.  "I don't have to do anything with you.  I just wanna watch you two!"  Bullshit.  I know you better than that.  I spent too much time trying to keep your hands outta my pants and off my tits to believe that!  I don't think so.  As I tried to get up, HSBF walked over and and straddled my lap.  She started touching my tits and kissing my neck.  I never thought that I would say no to that....and I was right.  I tried to say no, but my hands were on her tits before I could stop them.  Good grief!  My whole body was conspiring against me!  My hands and pussy were completely ignoring my brain which was emphatically saying NO!  *sigh*  Who am I to argue with my body?  I never stopped it from doing what it wanted to before, so why start now, right?  I feel a huge guilt party coming later.

Before long, I had her shirt off and was sucking her tits.  She stood up and led us upstairs to the bedroom.  BB followed, and just as I suspected, he didn't really plan on keeping his hands off of me.  He was playing with my ass all the way up the stairs while I swatted at him to stop.  When we got to the bed she laid down in the middle.  BB got on one side and I on the other.  I started kissing down from her breasts to her shorts.  I swiftly pulled them and her panties off in one move.  Ummmmm.  My favorite play place was in sight.  Unfortunately, his had was there too.  Ok, I wasn't sure how this was all gonna work out.  If I was gonna stay outta trouble with Jeff, I had to have some boundaries set up.  I asked him if he would just watch, and wherever I was working, would he not touch so I wouldn't be "accidentally" getting felt up.  Sure, he said.  Ok, now I could get down to business.

As I started working on her pussy, he stood up and took off his pants.  I tried not to pay attention to it.  I just kept working on her.  Then he was right next to us and she was stroking his cock.  Just a little peek won't hurt anything.  WOW!  That's nice!  Who would have thought such a geeky guy would look like that?  I guess I shouldn't have been so eager to say no when he asked me out.  She was giving him a good working over right next to my face and boy did it look good and turn me on.  All of the sudden she kind of raised up and started to kiss him.  As she did, she lifted my chin from her snatch.  When they stopped she asked me to sit up.  I decided not to speak or ask questions at all.  She would never put me in a situation that she knew would get me in trouble, would she? 

We were both on our knees on the bed.  She reached over and started to lift up my shirt.  I held my breath.  This was pushing my limits.  I moaned as she reached around and undid my bra and set my tits free.  She began sucking on my nipples as I threw my head back and decided not to think about BB sitting right there watching us.  How many times had he asked to see my tits?  And now, here I am, married and just letting this happen!  If it felt wrong before, how much more wrong was it NOW?  Man do I wish that I had no conscience.  Ugh!  He was right there beside us, stroking his cock.  He reached over and touched her tits.  When I felt him brush against me, sparks flew even though I didn't want them to.  She sat up so our tits were right against each other.  With his hands on hers, he was now touching mine too.  I slowly opened my eyes and they were both looking at me.  He was asking permission without saying a word.  I leaned back a little bit and he put his other hand on my breast.  Next thing I knew, they were each sucking on me and had me laid back on the bed.  Paybacks are hell. Now I know how she felt that first night.  

When I felt a hand against my pussy through my shorts, I knew it wasn't HSBF.  Then my shorts and panties were being pulled down my legs and the hand was still on my pussy, rubbing and probing my clit until I thought I would explode.  I kept my eyes closed, pretending it was all just a fantasy or dream, trying to keep my mind quiet so I wouldn't feel guilty.  HSBF straddled my face and placed her pussy on my lips.  As I began eating her, I felt BB climb between my legs and start licking me.  Now that I had already bounded across the line I had drawn, I might as well lay back and enjoy myself.  I was surprised at how good he was down there.  He knew how to work a pussy just right and before long, he had his fingers inside me while licking my clit.  I was being worked into a frenzy by the two of them.  The amount of stimulation in so many places was almost unbearable.  I raised my hips while he fingered me harder and harder.  I ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow and she was riding my face like her life depended on it.  I began to moan with her as he talked dirty to us both.  I was gasping for air when I felt the orgasm coming on.  I bucked my hips and yelled "HARDER!" and I came all over his fingers and face as he obeyed.  OMG!  I had never had something feel so damned good in my life!  When I finally came back to earth, I was exhausted but still horny as hell.  There he was, hard as a rock, right beside me.  HSBF got down to business sucking his cock.  She looked at me and wiggled her finger to signal for me to come help her.  Psht, why not?

I settled in beside her and began licking his balls.  He had his fingers in our hair and was moaning and saying how fucking awesome it felt.  As we both licked his cock, we would take turns pulling it into our mouths.  As our tongues would touch, I would feel sparks.  Here was the same girl who wouldn't kiss me, but this was as close to it as she could be and she wasn't blinking an eye.  Our mouths touched and tongues licked each other while we sucked him.  I was back in heaven.

While I know he would have loved to cum in our mouths, HSBF had another idea.  She pushed him back on the bed and straddled his cock.  As she sat down on it, he moaned and asked me to sit on his face.  How could I turn that down?  We were facing each other while riding him.  We were playing with each others tits and then I reached down and touched her pussy while she was fucking him.  I rubbed her clit and she loved it.  As I rubbed her clit, she rode him harder and harder.  I knew from the look on her face that we were about to make her cum.  I sucked one nipple into my mouth and rubbed her clit hard and fast.  She ground herself onto his cock and I heard her gasp and felt her start to shake.  She was having her first real orgasm!  Yeah for her!  As she was finishing up, I heard him groan and knew he was about to cum.  She jumped off of him (I forgot she still wasn't on the pill) and I grabbed his cock and pumped it for all I was worth, and I was rewarded with a huge load of cum.  

Wow.  So much for not being in trouble with Jeff.  We laid there in bed and BB just held us both.  He told me he was sorry for getting me into something that he knew I could be in trouble for.  He swore he wouldn't tell a single soul.  I told him it wasn't that I didn't enjoy it, because it was definitely GREAT, but I didn't think it would be a good idea to do that again.  He said he understood and didn't care because how many guys ever really got to live out that fantasy in their whole life?  At least he got the chance.  Then he told us how hot it was to watch us go at it.  We agreed that the level of hotness was taken up a few notches just because it was something we knew we could get into trouble for.  

When I finally got up to go, they stayed in bed.  I suspect that they fucked all night long that night.  When Jeff got home I was already in bed.  He cuddled up close to me and I fell asleep in his arms.  I felt terrible guilty, but I knew that I would tell him about it sometime, even if it wasn't right away.  I didn't want to keep that a secret.  I wanted him to be able to enjoy it with me.  Maybe I'd have to arrange it so that we could all be together sometime soon.  Yeah, that would be great and I drifted off to sleep in my fantasy land full of sex.

No comments: