Thursday, May 29, 2008

Best Friends and More??? Part 2

As I said in my earlier post, I had an enjoyable self-pleasuring session before falling asleep. The dream I was having when Jeff got home and woke me up had me so worked-up that I started panting the second he touched me as he got into bed. I have to say that there is nothing hotter than being awaken from a sex dream by being fondled by the one you love. (Unless, of course, it happens to turn out to be the person you are dreaming about that is fondling you! That is a whole different level of sizzle!) He knew something was definitely up. Although it was not all that unusual for me to wake up ready for some serious romping, he was certainly not prepared for the animal that lunged out from my dreams. My feverish kisses, panting and groping was followed by me shoving him onto his back so I could ride him hard. Not wanting to lose that kind of sex, he did manage to ride it out until I was finished, but his curiosity would not let him wait any longer than a split second after we came to ask me, "What the fuck was that all about? Holy shit!"

I excitedly told him about how my day had unfolded. He was excited for me (well....us) too. While I told him about the movie, the massage and the conversation we had, he began stroking me and telling me how hot I was. He assured me that I was not reading the situation wrong at all and he thought I had passed up a perfect opportunity. Now my biggest fear was that she was not only curious, but also a little scared and might not let us get into a similar situation again. I let Jeff read my note. He approved, but said that if I hadn't scared her away by what happened already, the note would do it if she was skittish at all. How come I found it so easy to be that straight forward and bold in the note, but not face to face? We had been friends forever. Did I really think that she would just abandon me because of this? Hell, I didn't know if it would mess things up between us or not, but I did know that I was gonna go crazy if I didn't find out what she thought about it. Worst case: Things might be a little weird between us for a while if she flat out rejected me. Please Please Please Pleaaaassssseeee don't reject me!

After round two sex, Jeff and I finally fell asleep. I certainly didn't sleep well. I couldn't shut my mind off and my sex-filled dreams were constant. However, when the alarm went off the next morning, I practically jumped outta bed and into the shower. Of course I didn't leave without getting some "good luck morning sex" and a quick pep talk from Jeff, but my stomach was sick from nerves and excitement. By the time I got to school, I was wound up tight. I didn't want to give her the note until the end of the day so she could take it home to read and mull it over. I also didn't want to take the chance of seeing her face when she read it because I was afraid of being rejected very openly in school. That was something I could certainly live without. By the time I handed her the note at the end of the day, my panties were soaked and my nerves were shot. I was surprised when she handed me a note too.

What was in the first line made my heart skip a beat. It was something like, "Wow. Last night was a little weird, wasn't it? Was it just me or were you really kinda turned on by that scene?" Well, I wish I could say it was a long note telling me how much she wanted to make love to me and that she had been waiting her whole life to taste my pussy....but that wasn't it. Basically her short note said that the scene really turned her on but she didn't think she could ever do something with a girl. Oh shit. What is she gonna think about my 3 page note telling her that I just know that I could make her feel like no guy has ever done? I guess I'd have to wait and see.

The next day she didn't wait until the end of the day to give me her response. She handed it to me before first hour even started. I found a private spot (a bathroom stall) and read the much longer note. She elaborated more on what she had told our friend. She said the reason they even had the conversation was because she was trying to make him feel more normal. She really hadn't ever given it a whole lot of thought, but she was flattered by my offer and if she ever decided to give it a try, I would certainly be the only one she would consider. She assured me that nothing would ever change between us and we wouldn't be weird. DAMN! and WHEW! at the same time. That wasn't the exact answer I wanted, but at least I hadn't thrown it all away for a chance at some girl-girl action. Now I had to face her all day long. Even though I didn't want it to.....it still felt "weird" now.

When I walked into band and saw her, I just went up to her and she stood up and we both gave each other a big hug. Ok. Weirdness gone. We continued on the rest of the day as always, and didn't even mention it. Isn't it funny how things never turn out quite the way you expect?

No comments: