Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Best friends and more???

When I got married, my best friend in high school (HSBF) was always at my house. It beat the hell outta hanging out at her place so she was pretty much a fixture at mine. I was glad to have the company since Jeff worked evenings. Somewhere during my senior year, I had a conversation with a gay friend of ours that got my mind to wandering. He told me that HSBF had talked about being curious herself. WTF! Are you serious? I couldn't believe it. I knew everything about her, and she didn't tell me this?! I understood why. I had been curious since the 8th grade and didn't tell her either because I didn't want her to think I was hitting on her.



I had just kept those feelings to myself until one night when Jeff and I was watching a movie and two girls were kissing. He told me how hot he thought that was and said he would love to see me with another girl. I told him that I had thought about it, but just didn't think it would ever happen. From that night on, he started building my bi-sexual fire by fantasizing about it with me while we were having sex. He talked about wanting to see me and HSBF kissing and going down on each other. The more he talked about it, the more I thought about it and the more I wanted it. I kept telling him the HSBF had always said that was sick and it would never work out. Now all of the sudden, here is someone telling me that she was curious the whole time.



I was so excited, which was obvious to our gay friend. We were sitting in the middle of a class talking about this and I was having a hard time sitting still and keeping my voice down. I grilled him about every part of the conversation. What EXACTLY did she say? Did she say she would actually try it or was just curious? The list of questions was a mile long. He suggested to me that I just talk to her about it and see where it went. The problem was figuring out how and when to do that. Fate figured that out for me. She came over to the house that night, and after I put the baby to bed, we happened to be watching the same movie that Jeff and I had watched earlier that year. I couldn't believe she had picked that movie to watch. My pussy was tingling and so damn juicy that I could hardly stand it, and we hadn't even seen the sexy girl part yet. All I could think about was what I wanted to say to her when it came on.



We finally got to the good part of the movie. We were sitting on the couch together and the girls started kissing and touching each other's breasts. Was HSBF starting to breathe heavier or was it just my very hopeful imagination? We both started wiggling around, but never took our eyes off the screen. Yes, I'm sure she is just about panting now. Holy shit! How can I do this without scaring her off? I was so fucking horny and scared. What if I blew this and she never came around again? Damn, I wish Jeff was here.



When the scene ended, she took a deep breath and got up from the couch to go get something to drink. I followed her to the kitchen. I guess I was afraid she would disappear and the moment would be lost forever. We both got a drink and then she went to the bathroom. *sigh* I went and sat back on the couch and hoped she would come back soon. Damn, I hope the moment isn't gone. Then i decided to get bold....and I rewound the movie and started playing the scene again. When she came back, she saw what I was watching, looked at me then sat back down beside me on the couch. She was teasing me about the movie and I told her there was a part that I had missed and wanted to see again. What part? Oh, ummm, that one right there. One girl was kissing the other's neck and then down to her breasts. When she started to suck on the nipple, I sucked in a long, deep, very noticeable breath and let it out slowly. HSBF didn't bolt out the door, or get up and go to the kitchen. She took a deep breath too, then said, "I never thought something like that would be so sexy." "Me neither." Loooooonnnnggggg pause....... "Jeff would love to see me do something like that." Looooooonnnnnggggggeeeeeerrrrrr pause...... "Have you ever thought about it?" "Yeah, but not real seriously." Hmmmmm. She got up and went back to the kitchen to get a snack. She came back and sat down at the table with some chips. Damn. I blew it! No way. I'm not giving up that easy.



I got up with my drink, stood behind her, leaned over her to get a chip and stood back up. Little bolts of electricity went through me when we touched. I wondered if she felt the same thing. We talked about nothing, and I started to massage her shoulders. She leaned her head forward and sighed. It seemed like the air was so thick that I could hardly breathe. When she leaned her head to one side, her neck was right there and I wanted to lean down and kiss it so badly. I just knew that she would love it and let me, but I just couldn't get up the nerve to do it. Finally, I ended the moment and went to get something to eat. She stood up and said she needed to leave. I said bye and that was it.



Can you say sexual frustration! What the hell was wrong with me? How could I let a perfect set-up like that go and not even try something? I guess that was part of being 18 and clueless. I sat down and wrote her a very long note. (That's what girls in high school do when they have something very serious to talk about.) I spilled my guts about talking to our friend and told her that I knew she had said she was curious. I told her I was curious too and would like see what it was like with her, but that I was scared to hurt our friendship. I told her that I had wanted to kiss her neck so badly and that I really thought I could make her feel good. I assured her that I didn't just sit around thinking about doing her all the time and not to be weirded out by this whole thing. If she didn't want to do anything, that was fine. I would understand. I folded up the note and went to bed, crossed my fingers that this would turn out the way I wanted it to, then played with myself until I came then fell asleep.

No comments: