Monday, April 28, 2008

My first post

Welcome to my first post. I have wanted to do this for a long time, but I just never made time for it. I have a complicated and fun life. I have a wonderful and loving husband, three kids and a beautiful grand-baby. I work full-time and love my occupation, not necessarily my JOB. I like my job only because it puts me in contact with lots of guys that I can flirt with and make their sex lives more interesting.

My husband is my biggest fan and we rock each other's world. Though we have a semi-open marriage, I could never imagine being closer to anyone or wanting to spend my life apart from him. Obviously, our sex life is fun and it has never been dull. We have done just about everything you can think of: swapping, three-somes, four-somes, more-somes; friends and strangers; white, black, Asian, and any other mix you can think of; younger and much older; skinny and beautifully NORMAL; voyeurism and exhibitionism; teasing and outright come-ons; our house, their house, hotels; and most of all......EACH OTHER. No matter what I have done, it just never gets close to what we have. We know each other inside and out and that can never be replaced by the new and different.

As you get to know me better, I hope you can see that my husband is more than just my sex-partner, he is my soul-mate. I hope you learn from the lessons that I have experienced. And if I am warning you of a pitfall that comes up in this kind of relationship....TAKE NOTE! Why learn something the hard way when you can avoid it all together? This lifestyle is not for the normal person. It takes a huge amount of trust and understanding and COMMUNICATION. It can bring out behaviors and emotions in you and your partner that you are completely unprepared for. Sometimes conflicting emotions appear at the same time: jealous as hell and completely turned-on at the same time doesn't seem logical, but trust me, it can happen. No matter what, if something happens that makes you feel bad instead of good, YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR PARTNER! Even if you are completely backtracking on a previous agreement, you have to let them know where you are coming from and you need to know that this might happen. Don't keep feelings to yourself, even if you know that they are not logical or whatever.

I will try to keep our sexcapades in some kind of order, but I fear that they may jump back and forth from when we were first married to the present. If so, just come along for the ride and enjoy the stories, learn from our experiences and most of all, let the fantasies begin!

No comments: